After research about question 3 and 5, I found that question 5 is too broad, I think I will lost direction, so, I decided to go for question 3 as my essay topic. Here is the question I choose. " What is the relationship between the internet, mobile web, and mobile apps? How are developments in these areas affecting the work of graphic designers or interactive designers? "
Based on question 3 , I will direct answer the question above, as it asked " What is the relationship between the internet, mobile web and mobile apps?" So, I will define and compare the relationship between the internet, mobile web and also mobile apps to have more understanding with it.
Well, what is INTERNET?
INTERNET is the global computer network that use the internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link all the devices worldwide. With easy statement of 'what is internet?', means of a computer connecting with any other computer at anywhere in the world through dedicated routers and servers (BusinessDictionary, 2015). When two computers connect to the internet, they can start to send and receive all kind of information and messages towards each other.
What is MOBILE WEB?
MOBILE WEB is refers to the use of browser-based Internet services to access via electric gadgets such as smartphone and tablets (BBC, 2012).
Thus, what is MOBILE APPS?
MOBILE APPS also called as mobile application, it is a software application that specifically run in the smartphone or tablet (Beal, 2015).
After all, I will discuss the developments in these areas affecting the work of graphic designers, I will search more about these areas affect to graphic designers as I am a graphic design student now.
References:
Team,W. (2012) 'What is the mobile web?", BBC, 10 October. [Online] Available at : http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/mobile-web (Accessed : 28 November 2015)
Beal,V. (2015) 'mobile application', webopedia. [Online] Available at : http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/M/mobile_application.html (Accessed : 28 November 2015)
BusinessDictonary (2015) 'Internet'. [Online] Available at : http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/internet.html (Accessed : 28 November 2015)
No comments:
Post a Comment