Hello, I'm a degree student at The One Academy. This is a blog to display my research and ideas on one of our subject, Internet Cultures. In this semester, we were given 6 essay questions. For our essay, we were required to choose one of the question to write an essay and also blog. I was interested on a few questions which is question 3 and question 5. I will probably go for question 3 but still I will do research in these two topics to decide which are more informations and interesting facts before I start to do my research blog.
Q3.
What is the relationship between the internet, mobile web, and mobile apps? How are developments in these areas affecting the work of graphic designers or interactive designers?
I'm curious about what is the relationship between the internet, mobile web and mobile apps. As this era, technologically advanced and well-developed network,new and old generations started using mobile to connect the network, wifi everywhere. We knew network in this world are strong but most of us didn't know what is the relationship between the internet, mobile web, and mobile apps included me. As I'm a graphic design student, I would like to know more what does a graphic designer need to know? How are developments in these areas affecting the work of graphic designers? Is graphic designer have to based on these areas to do work and use internet to enhance our design? Are those well-known designers became famous because of their works were shown it out public on internet?
Q5.
How do we know if something online is true?
Follow the advance and well-developed network, I should know and learn to determined if something online is true for all of us. It's definitely true that it can be easier to lie online than offline. Can you really trust the people you meet online? Same goes to those information we search from online where no one proves that it is right or wrong because internet is free, internet users can simply update information from what they knew and think. Some of the information can misleading others and also gave wrong information to others. These are serious if internet users easily trust on it without further research. As I'm a graphic design student, I would like to go for the online advertising and how to avoid scam.
No comments:
Post a Comment